Saturday, February 7, 2009

Flower

Last night we had an "Art Jam" party at my house. Lots of friends showed up and created some really amazing art! Everything from painting, needle-felting, drawing, whittling, and even clock making!

I decided to do something pretty easy, so I looked up a picture of one of my favorite Disney characters, Flower, and drew him. I did it free-hand and then water-colored him in. It's not the most creative thing in the world, but I hadn't used watercolors since high school so I wanted to try them out.


I hope we have many Art Jams to come, because I love seeing how artistic all my friends are! Thanks to everyone who came!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neat-o!

Nico said...

It was soo much fun!! I drank a lot of beer

Fabian Corona said...

This looks really good, I like it!

Fabian Corona said...

P.S. I need an invite next time lol ^_-

Hellen H. said...

I still can't believe you did that with watercolor. Anytime I've attempted watercolor, it ends up looking like someone did some wee-pee-pee all sprinkled over my piece of paper. Yipes. Your skills are incredible. Incroyable, as your friend Matisse would say.

Jenny Brew said...

I hope that if you have one when I am in town, I can get an invite. I would love to get creative with all that talent surrounding me!

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

Love the painting!